Functionality and user satisfaction are always our primary concern. There’s been a lot of feedback after the introduction of DIMIKA and we treasured that and couldn’t close our eyes on this.
On behalf of functionality and performance, we decided to make some last minute improvements and replaced some components and changed some parts of the housing layout during this week. The improvement based on feedback and on findings during our test time of the last 4 weeks. For this, the product roll-out will be delayed to mid December – quite likely to
December 12 December 20. So, there is still a chance to get the DIMIKA before X-Mas festival by choosing fast shipping in our online store. During the pre-order period we are offering an ‘Early Bird’ discount of 10% on the total order amount by using the coupon code: earlybird.
Notice: We tried everything what we could but the supply chain in the time before X-Mas is too tight that we can’t get all components in time and have to move the roll-out date to December 20.
Here is a selection of last minute improvements and add-on features:
- Larger image sensor – Release with 3.5 MP instead of 2.1 MP
- Wide angle @ 60 fps with pixel binning
- Time-lapse @ 3 sec. interval for fast moving scenes
- Side cover removed – for easier connection
- Higher double button – more easy to operate with gloves etc.
- Micro USB port – better compatibility
- Some colors – for an overall more vivid design